Full accounting is my favorite way of conducting business settlements. Thanks to the comprehensive accounting of both sales and cost invoices as well as bank statements, the entrepreneur has a full picture of the financial results of his company, including the status of his liabilities and receivables.
Founder of the Tax office
Get a quote
Do you care about time? No problem. Get an instant quote and start working with your new accounting office right away.
I keep trading books on behalf of companies, organizations and high-income individuals. Thanks to my very good knowledge of international law, I provide support to companies from all over Europe.
Who needs comprehensive accountancy?
Comprehensive accountancy is associated primarily with commercial companies: a joint-stock company and a limited liability company. However, the regulations require keeping books of accounts from a much wider group of entities. These include:
- Natural persons with revenues exceeding EUR 2,000,000 per year,
- Associations and political parties,
- Investment funds,
- Limited partnerships and limited joint-stock partnerships,
- Organizational units of local governments and the State Treasury,
- Foreign enterprises (a branch must be run in the form of a company ).
More than just comprehensive accountancy
Keeping commercial books is already a comprehensive service in itself, which is usually provided by experienced accountants and tax advisers. Thanks to long-term, very fruitful cooperation with the IT and financial sectors, I can, however, offer additional support. I provide legal and tax support and give my opinion on:
- Implementation of innovative business models,
- Impact of information technology on taxes,
- Use of self-learning software and AI,
- Internal settlements of capital groups,
- Transformations of capital companies and partnerships.
Full accounting is simple when you have complete support from my office.